How to add your Volusion website
Please note, you must have a Volusion Gold plan or higher in order to have API access for your store.
There are 3 steps to complete the integration, some part in Nventree some in your website backend
Step 1. Setup
- add a friendly name to your platform in to the “Platform name” field (ie. website)
- choose the type of your website domain : http:// or a https://
- enter the full URL of your website (ie. www.Nventree.com)
Now we move to your site backend
- log into your website backend
- Click the Inventory tab followed by the Import/Export link at the top, below the Inventory tab
- Click the Volusion API tab
- Point to Get Help in the top right and click Get help with this page
- Click the Volusion API Integration Help link at the bottom of the page
- Select to view instructions for Generic Orders and expand the URL with Query Stringsection at the bottom. The Encrypted Password can be found in the URL displayed, between the Encrypted Password= and &API_Name.
- click the Save button.
Now we move back to Nventree site
- fill in the ApiPath, AdminAccount and ApiKey(API Token) fields copy and pasting from your website backend .
- click Next
Step 2. Install & Test
- fill in the “
If the details were filled in correctly in step 1. the verification should pass and you can hit “Next”, if not then go back to Step 1. and double check the details and try to verify again.
Step 3. Configure
- map your website order statuses with the Nventree statuses
- tick the “Enable orders download” and choose how far you want to go back in orders date
- click Update