Set up PPI stamps on your labels
- When you’ve logged in to NVT you go to Settings>Shipment Management.
- While on the shipment management page go to ‘Royal Mail’ and to the left side of the row you have ‘Edit’, click on it.
- Once the page loads you just have to enter your PPI licence number in the box on the top, and afterwards you have to scroll down and click the ‘Update’ button to save the changes.
- Afterwards feel free to ‘Add’ the shipping option to the stamp you want to use.
- After you are done, scroll down and click ‘Update’ to save the settings
And you are done. Congratulations, you have successfully Set up your PPI stamps.