This guide is here to help you create API credentials for Nventree on your Magento’s backend.
1. Navigate to your Magento backend and go to System > Extensions > Integrations.
2. On the Integrations page press Add New Integration.
3. Give the Integration a name IE. “Nventree” and make sure you have the current users email and password populated in their respective fields.
4. Then under API, enable access to all of the Resources and press Save.
5. You will be redirected to the Integrations page, where you will now have to activate the newly created integration.
6. When ‘Activate’ was clicked it will redirect you to a new page where you will have to click ‘Allow’.
7. When allowed you will see a pop-up appear showing you your newly created API Integrations credentials, which you will need to copy over to Nventree. In Nventree’s case the only things we need is the Website URL and the Access Token.